Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Let me introduce me!

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post so I'm going to tell you something about me and my life.

First, I was born in Santiago and I lived all my life here. Actualy, I'm 25 years old, but this month it's my birthday, my first quarantined birthday.

I studied in three diferents schools. The last one was San Carlos de Aragón School, on this place a had a humanistic education and I loved it. After finishing my studies I took the PSU, and I started to study Philosophy, but it wasn't my passion so I left it. Then, I started to study Gastronomy and I really love cooking, but I didn't like work environment. The chefs are so violent and misogynists, so I left to work in restaurants and I start to do my own production of salad meals to sell to my friends.
So, after thinking a lot, I took the PSU again and I started to study Public Administration, and I love it. Finally, I found my passion, I hope to be a good public worker.

About my family, I live with my parents and my little brother in Puente Alto, he's 9 years old. And, we live with Lulu and Viento, a puppy and a hamster respectively, my two pets.

In my free time, one of things I enjoy the most is to cooking for my family, Is something I do very often because it’s rewarding for me to see how much they love the food  i make and obviusly enjoy it myself eating it too. Another things is that I love to cook vegetarian meals because animals are friend, not food!  Please, don’t forget it!

Have a nice week, everyone!






6 comments:

  1. Wow Vania you have to cook for me! ahah I'm so happy that you found your passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the pandemic over, i going to give some snack jeje

      Delete
  2. spend a quarantined birthday shouldn't be fun hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted have a pet hamster! Is it hard to raise a hamster?Oo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's easy, but you must inform yourself about the care it require!

      Delete

Blog experience

I think the first thing I can say about Blogs is that it has been an entertaining way to learn about my colleagues and also a good way to te...