Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My favourite piece of technology

I think I'm a person who can't live with out technology. I use it everyday, every second. The internet, my notebook, my mobile, the oven to cook, and so many thing. But the thing who I love about technology is my analog camera.
It's an old model to take analog photos, my best friend gave it to me the last year. I like to take photos to my friend when they don't realize, I mean: spontaneous photos. I love photographing landscapes and flowers. I would like to capture bird, but it's so fast!
I love it beacuse it's a way to store and save so many moments to remember after. Usually my camera it's always with me, I go everywhere with it. When I travel it's my partner.
I think I can live with out it, it's not essential but I prefer taking care of it and enyoing its company!
There are some photos of the last year, i hope you enjoying see it!




7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are very nice! I also like to take photos, but I don't usually share them out of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are very nice! I also like to take photos, but I don't usually share them out of shame.

    pd. The previous comment I was the unknown. Sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Vania, your pictures are amazing! I love the way you can capture a moment in a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I like the way they capture moments through photos. I love photographing too. And I hope to see more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vania, your photos are amazing. You are a good photographer!! I like the filters that you use in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vania that nice photos, congratulations

    ReplyDelete

Blog experience

I think the first thing I can say about Blogs is that it has been an entertaining way to learn about my colleagues and also a good way to te...