Saturday, July 25, 2020

This semester

This semester has been one of the most difficult of my career, in addition to being in a context of health crisis, I have 7 subjects to take, all equally important or requiring time.
My favorite subject of this semester is Accounting, the teacher assigned to me is very empathetic and kind in understanding the complications of the semester, I believe that his way of being is a factor that influences my willingness to learn with him.
In addition, it is a very important field as an introduction to government accounting, which is one of the topics that I must learn if I want to work in public law or in the Contraloría.
The only bad thing about this subject is that it is taught very late and it is exhausting, but I have learned a lot and I have obtained very good grades.

Oh, it is also an internal challenge that I have with mathematics, this subject includes many calculations, but with the help of the teacher and his assistant I have been able to beat this subject that costs me so much.
The truth is that I have really liked all the subjects this semester and I think that they are all important for the integral formation of my career, but Accounting is the one that has entertained me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog experience

I think the first thing I can say about Blogs is that it has been an entertaining way to learn about my colleagues and also a good way to te...