Saturday, July 25, 2020

Blog experience

I think the first thing I can say about Blogs is that it has been an entertaining way to learn about my colleagues and also a good way to tell them about me.
I think it is useful for me to write about topics that I like, so I feel part of the job and not only an obligation.
It improved my writing ability, I learned new words and connectors.
I think that more related topics could be included about each one's career, so we can know specific words from each area and it becomes much more useful for the future, when we work.
Perhaps the evaluation modality would change, I think it would be much better to receive the feedbacks on each blog within the same week, to have the most updated knowledge and not receive everything together.
I think it was a good experience, I had fun telling about my life and all my time at the university, all the places I knew, the things I like and what my career is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog experience

I think the first thing I can say about Blogs is that it has been an entertaining way to learn about my colleagues and also a good way to te...